SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 -- THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the New York State Tribute Foundation’s 2nd Annual Golf Outing held on September 12, 2012 by either golfing, attending the dinner, sponsoring, or donating items. It was a fabulous day with four dozen golfers enjoying the perfect 75 degree weather and impeccable course at Shenendoah Golf Club at Turning Stone. Tournament Chairs Salvatore Stratis and William Flooks and Tribute Board Chair, Richard J. Sullivan kicked-off the day with a BBQ lunch before the crowd hit the links. The funds raised will help Tribute fulfill its mission to act as a resource to further awareness of issues related to death and dying. Congratulations to the winning foursome: Jim Ironside; Michelle Ironside; Bruce Ironside; and Greg Shepardson.
Special thanks also goes out to the following:
- Abigail Press, Inc.
- Catholic Cemetery Guild of Brooklyn
- Johnson Illington Advisors, LLC
- Ironside Funeral Home, Inc.
- Matthews Funeral Home Products
- Miller Printing & Litho, Inc.
- Service Corporation International
- BRONZE SPONSOR
- Rochester Genesee Valley FDA
- Hinman Straub, PC
- In Loving Memory of John J. Hogan, Jr.
- Metropolitan FDA
- Nassau-Suffolk FDA
- Richard J. and JoAnne Sullivan
Details about the 2013 Foundation Golf Outing will be provided HERE in the coming months.