The New York State Funeral Directors Association (NYSFDA) has transitioned into a new, more user friendly database and web portal. Each member funeral home and affiliate member must create a password using the email address we have on file to access the new system.
Please follow this link and select Forgot your Password to complete the setup of your login information. If you have any issues, please contact Kelly or Michelle at 800-291-2629 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Convention Brochure
- Convention Speakers
- Download the 2016 NYSFDA Convention App: http://my.yapp.us/NYSFDA2016
- Hotel Information
- Sponorship Opportunities
- Supplier Information
- CLICK HERE to Register!
Each spring NYSFDA conducts Regional Meetings throughout the state with the goal of discussing today’s most important issues with funeral directors and presenting an overall update of funeral service in New York. For 2016, NYSFDA leadership traveled to central locations through the state in May to discuss critical issues including Funeral Insurance and Funeral Service Education. Here's a photo album that captures some of the sights from this year's meetings:
Simply CLICK HERE to renew.
Dues should be received by March 1st to avoid any interruption in member services. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Deitz at 800-291-2629 with any questions.
- Preplanning: A Precious Gift to Those You Love
- Why Preplan?
- Why Prefund?
- New York State Laws Protect Consumers
- If a Funeral Home Closes
- Special Considerations for Medicaid/SSI Applicants & Recipients
- How to Choose a Funeral Director
- The Prearrangement Conference
- After the Prearrangement Conference
- Consumer Checklist for Prefunding a Funeral
- Personal & Financial Affairs Checklist for End-of-Life Planning
Members-only newsletter archives: