NYSFDA's 2015 Annual Convention will be held in Poughkeepsie, August 16 - 19, 2015 at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center and The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel. Earn up to 12 CEUs!
Install the NYSFDA 2015 Convention Mobile App for all the latest news and information! To install, visit this page ( http://my.yapp.us/NYSFDA2015 ) on your mobile device.
Summer is in the air, and the New York State Tribute Foundation’s 5th Annual Golf Outing will be held at the beautiful DUTCHESS GOLF CLUB in conjunction with the NYSFDA Annual Convention on Sunday, August 16, 2015. The proceeds from the Outing will help the Foundation fulfill its mission to act as a resource to further awareness of issues related to death and dying using the cornerstones of education, philanthropy, research, and consumer outreach.
- Preplanning: A Precious Gift to Those You Love
- Why Preplan?
- Why Prefund?
- New York State Laws Protect Consumers
- If a Funeral Home Closes
- Special Considerations for Medicaid/SSI Applicants & Recipients
- How to Choose a Funeral Director
- The Prearrangement Conference
- After the Prearrangement Conference
- Consumer Checklist for Prefunding a Funeral
- Personal & Financial Affairs Checklist for End-of-Life Planning
The New York State Funeral Directors Association (NYSFDA) has transitioned into a new, more user friendly database and web portal. Each member funeral home and affiliate member must create a password using the email address we have on file to access the new system. Please follow this link and select Forgot your Password to complete the setup of your login information. If you have any issues, please contact Kelly or Michelle at 800-291-2629 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Members-only newsletter archives: